Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Foresightful insights

It seems like we have a special creature among us. One that has the power to foresee the unforeseen. One that can speak the future before it happens.

Jdr was ridiculed by many for his posting that BPL started this week. Due to the outcry calling for his blood by many (including yours truly), he withdrew his statement and bowed to the masses opinion of BPL starting next week.

Jdr has now been vindicated and returned to his thrown of Overlord Above All Others after the latest email from Stu confirming BPL's start date of this Thursday Feb 18th.


"See, I told you I was right all along!!" - Jdr

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My insight is telling me that this week will be washed out ....

But then again, only the Bugs bother with training night. Lovers and Passion just play a scratch match, Dojo stay home, etc.

Pete said...

I also believe it wil be washed out.

And for your information the Dojo were not planning at staying at home. so...blah.

Anonymous said...

Dojo were going to the pub, weren't they?

Anonymous said...

I am the Overlord. I have a team to prove it.

sensei said...

Good to see the Dojo getting plenty of airtime as usual here at the BUB. Haven't been by in a while, and I see the usual standards of journalistic excellence are being scrupulously maintained.

If I'd bothered to do any blogging myself I would've put something on the Dojo blog about the Inaugral Pre-Season Grudge Match that was planned for this week between Dojo and Slamtown.

Well, to start with it was planned for this week, then Stu decided BPL wasn't on until the 25th, and then he decided that it was actually going to start tonight after all, and then it rained...

So no Dojo v Slamtown pre-season clash this time round. Instead I am writing this from the comfort of my cosy spot in the corner of my local pub. With the rest of the kenshi. Hi Pete.

Anonymous said...

Teh bugs site has been updated but it doesnt work - whats up with that?