Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Swimming with the Fishes

Alas, tomorrow could be my last post.

Let me explain.

In yesterday's post, I revealed the dangerous truth behind Brisbane team, Mind the Gap.

As the team is full of lovely people, I expected only minimal reprisals for the revelations - having my disc bent in two, finding a vegeburger in my bed, that sort of thing. All in good fun.

However, a comment pointed out what could be my last mistake.

I had neglected to mention the primo supremo, the darkest of deed-doers, the Biggest of Bosses - the Don of All aL's, Al Don.

Hence, it will be with trepidation that I appear at BPL tomorrow night. I know it will do me no good, but I will kneel before the Don of All aL's, and kiss his bejeweled ring, and beg for my very life.

But I will keep one eye on the Annerley rainwater drain, and hope I do not end up in the bottom of it, wearing the concrete cleats.

1 comment:

JdR said...

Just to note - the Don of Don's was gracious in accepting my apology.

Such a wonderful, upstanding member of the community!