Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Character Find of 2005 (aka AU Quality Control)

So, I'd always wanted to have a comic strip in AU. Problem was I couldn't draw worth a damn. One day I had the idea that I could use the computer to draw some simple pictures - I was sure I could write something reasonably funny, couldn't I?

I'd previously put together a silly poll for AU, and listed a few ideas for cartoon characters - these are refered to below. My favourite I think was 'Wendy Wucks - She Always Hucks', but there was also 'Dud - the Guy Who Doesn't Do Cheers' and 'Adam and His Amazing Skirt', plus a few others.

The result is below, staring Friz B. Disk, and thankfully, after showing it to Pottsy and Leon, its space-filling capacity in the Australian Ultimate Magazine was quickly vetoed.

Nonetheless, thanks to the boundless limits of an internet blog, I can share this amazing badness with you today!


Click to make bigger.

No comments: