Thursday, April 05, 2012

Ye Olde Order Changeth!

From the Desk of JdR

Long time readers of the Brisbane Ultimate Blog may remember this post.

And here we are some years later, and I've resigned the job. I flagged the change with the QUDA Executive just after the AGM at the State Championships, and have now emailed all and sundry.

Time for the break that I was originally planning to have when I was finishing up all the AFDA Board stuff way back then!

I should write a big long look at what worked and didn't, who to thank, and all that. But, its time for a break. Maybe it'll all come out in dribs and drabs on your favourite blog. Maybe something else will happen. I must've done a reasonable job, as nobody really called 'check feet' that I can recall!

Anyway, keep on bloggin'.

No comments: