Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

The title of this post was so lame, we donated $20 to Colette's Shave for a Cure effort in support of Leukaemia research. Why don't you?

Hi everyone,
I'm taking part in the Leukaemia Foundation World's Greatest Shave this year! So in exactly one week I'll be a true egg-head - EEK!!! Now that the initial buzz of signing up has worn off, it's actually rather intimidating. Be awesome and help to inject a little courage into my campaign by supporting my shave online:

http://my.imisfrien draising. com.au/personalPage.aspx? SID=102684

For those sadistic freaks among you who want to see the removal of my mane in person (you sick puppies!), I'll be shaving it on Saturday after the last game at the
regionals tournament
(~5pm at JF O'Grady fields in Fairfield).


Your support means a lot to me, and to the thousands of people affected by Leukaemia every day:- Every hour of every day, at least one person in Australia is
diagnosed with leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma.- Every two hours, someone loses
their life to blood cancer. Please help me raise as much as I can for the Leukaemia Foundation. Their vital work provides patients with practical support during their long and tough treatment, as well as funding important research (which I see quite a lot of as the Health RAO!).


Thanks for your
support!Colette

No comments: