Tuesday, March 15, 2011

News Team:



That's right, we're looking for writters. If you think you can write a corker of a general interest piece, maybe do up some pretty graphs and stats, keep track of tipping, or check all those email lists that JdR put me on to that I haven't bothered checking yet - we need you. Perhaps you've got your ear to the ground, more fingers in the pie than JdR (doubtful). Of course there are the perks - the coveted gold-plated hovercraft, the new loo and the cone of silence. Besides, it's kinda.. lonely around the palace..

Look.

My plan was to ask you

if I could squire you
about town

as one professional
helping another professional,

because I know what it's like
to be lonely in a new city.

Oookay, so drop me an email at danielstrelan@gmail.com if you want to contribute to this mess. Someone to keep track of women's ultimate would be especially good.

No comments: