Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rebel, Rebel, You've Torn Your Cleats

I get the impression only a few Ulti-people around Brisbane are aware of the Rebel Sport club discount scheme,

This entitles you to 5% off any purchase from Rebel including those already discounted.

They have stores at the top end of the Queen St Mall in the City, and at Garden City, Chermside and Carindale Shopping Centres.

The following code must be quoted at the point of purchase - 3475, and mention that it is for the Club Rebate Scheme. You can remember the number because it spells out D - I - S - K on a mobile phone keypad. As always, its good to talk up Ultimate Frisbee when you're talking to staff.

I mention all this because the AFDA also receives a 5% percent rebate on all purchases made by members at the end of each season. Last year, this added up to around $600 for our sport, which is pretty cool. AFDA will be using this to acknowledge volunteers and support development activities.

While we're spruiking, I should add that you make BPL TD Stu happy if you talk to him about Lookfly Ultimate Gear.

1 comment:

tangpeter said...

It can be when I am about to be late for class, as long as my feet squat, even though I did not jump, the shoe will unknowingly grow a frye harness
and walk in front of me, I do not need to walk it will also When I ran up to me, it seemed like I was the oldest at home.
After putting on these frye work boots, press the button next to it, and the shoes will start to take off. There will also be a huge fire behind the wheels. This pair of shoes is safer than an airplane. The heel of the shoes will transform into a seat. Press the first button on the right and a pair of hands will appear to help you. Change a pair of massage slippers. At a certain place, these functions will disappear immediately, and the frye cowgirl boots will become the same as usual shoes.