Monday, April 21, 2008

Nationals is Only Three Sleeps Away!

Day Two of the Unstoppable Nationals Week here at the Brisbane Ultimate Blog, and its all I can do to stop my face from exploding in excitement!

Today, lets check out the 'other side' to Firestorm - Firestorm Zippo!

The Zippo squad looks big and bad and all sasquatchy, if you know what I mean. Our spies tell us they have been training well and are looking significantly stronger than at Regionals. Seeded at 15/16 at Nationals, a few opponents are likely to make the mistake of underestimating the Zipps. FOOLS!

Nonetheless, their Day 1 pool is 'unkind' to say the least, with games against hot-tip-to-win-Nats Fakulti, other-hot-tip-to-win I-Beam and the who-knows-what-will-happen Chilly B.

I wonder how much of an influence BPL will have on this team. Will there be a lot of Fergs to Challis, Liam to Mike, etc action?

Zippo I'll tip to make the biggest move up the ladder between seeding and final result.

No comments: