Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nationals is Only One Sleep Away!

Nationals week here at the Brisbane Ultimate Blog has been slaying them in the aisles ... so lets check out the final Brisbane team heading down to Coffs today/tonight/before dawn tomorrow - the venerable Sultry!


Unfortunately, while many Bothan spies died trying to gain information from the Sultry camp, their security is tighter than that of the mighty Empire itself. This is all we've got. I'm probably risking something posting it.



I should note that our dark reflection, Simon Ballaratbot, has tipped against Sultry rolling Honey or Wildcard on Day 1. More fool him, I say! MORE FOOL HIM!!

Anyways, safe travels to anyone heading to Coffs.

2 comments:

Simon Talbot said...

*looks at results from the first two rounds*

If anyone wants me, I'll be over in the corner being quiet.

Anonymous said...

Whoever wrote that document has terrible spelling by the looks of the spell checker