Thursday, June 28, 2007

The 49th Post ... and the Future?

So, this is my 49th post to the Brisbane Ultimate Blog.

I figured I'd demonstrated to myself (and you dear readers) that I can maintain the rage.

But then there have been times when I've had things to write that haven't been Brisbane Ultimate related. And I've been thinking about making the blog more flashy looking (alas, deep down, its Rube's blog).

So the question is . . . should I wander off and start some sort of JdR Ultimate blog, or even (dare I even suggest it) just a straight JdR blog?

Tell pigduck what you think.


ps It was another interesting game for Rawhide last night. Still some bad decisions and some disappointing throwaways/drops. Maybe we'll put it all together for our game against Passion in two weeks.

3 comments:

Rueben said...

JdR - Do what you will with the blog
I have plenty of other blogs to worry about!

Chris Cunliffe said...

I dunno... I like the idea of having an active Brisbane blog so I can keep an eye on what is happening in Brisbane Ultimate.

Plus it just leaves so much more potential for other people to contribute if/when you tire of posting every day. If you label your blog jdr's ultimate blog - then really only you can post on it.

So the question is can you handle the pressure of being a solo blogger?

Also I think the Rawhide Passion game will be a blockbuster! Passion picked up Buzz and Rawhide has arguable really pulled it together over the last couple of weeks. Should be a good game - but of course I'm going to be rooting for the Passion boys.

JdR said...

Cheers for the access Rueben - I'll try to add some more fancies in the coming weeks.

And thanks for the support Mr Chris!