Sunday, October 30, 2011

Big Sky 11

Alas, JdR the Terrible has regained his dominance, reclaiming much of his kingdom and forcing me into exile. But I've escaped my bermunda triangle shaped lead cave where the internet is neither all around one or within one. I have time for one brief announcement.

Although most readers would already be aware, it would be remiss of us not to mention the most spirited and loving tournament on the Queensland calender. We're not talking about the past - Lovefest, or the future, Queue Hat, this tournament is upon us.

And it's mostly full - I'd say there are two half full teams, and I'm not sure what their plans are, but if you're interested, I'd get on the I need a team list.

Of course, the tournament is Big Sky 11, a tournament that has been run annually to support a much loved couple in our community, Stacey and Mike Neild. Head over to the dedicated blog to check out what it's all about.

And if you're as crazy as I am, you'll be playing the next day as well (Nov 6th), at either Firestarters or Women's development day. Jmacs post a few scrolls down should have some of that info, I hope. This marks the beginning of the nationals season.

No comments: