Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ok That's It - If Its More Eastburn You Want ...

I have no idea why, but this post about the new WFDF rules iPhone app has been (according to our Google Analytics data), the most viewed single post on this blog in the last 12 months.

Is it people searching for info on Mr Eastburn? Or people looking for the phrase "Germany is an awesome country"? We're not sure.

Really, we're just a bit confused. Surely this should be a bit more popular? Or this?

Tell us what you think readers - what do we need to do to get some more clickin' goin' on here!

3 comments:

OldManTrev said...

I would much prefer an ap that had my fav pics of JJ on it. It would be much more practical.

Dan said...

Yep, JJ's da man.

An app where you could grab JJ by the ankles and whap Matt around the head with him would be ideal.

Jack said...

I was actually a little dissapointed with this blog, JDR.
You set up the audience for a perfect Rick Roll and instead I got JJ'd.