Monday, November 16, 2009

Travel to Badman's Birthday Bash

Its only two weeks until Badman's Birthday Bash.

Some folks in Brisbane are realising this is a great chance for some road trip action.

There are few better ways (that don't involve partying or playing) for Ultimate players to get to know each other that travelling to and from a tournament together.

Its a fairly dull story, but I'll never forget gaining respect in a young man's eye when he realised just exactly how I rolled, music-listening-wise.

Jack L is getting it out there first with his offer of a spare seat in his wheels, down and back.

If anyone else if looking for a lift or has one to offer, read or put something in the comments below (click on the word 'comments' to start reading or adding).

3 comments:

Jack said...

Alex Livingstone has nabbed the spot already. Thanks for the email JDR :)

Hilco said...

So ehm... anyone coming up from Sydney that would have an extra spot going back down? Sign me up if there is :)

sara said...

Hiya :)
I have spots but since I'm driving from rocky, I have no idea what time i'll be driving through brissy - if you're flexible my address is
sassycc @ gmail dot com