Thursday, June 26, 2008

Halibut Is Only One Month Away!

Halibut is on 26-27 July - only one month away.

Halibut is aimed at being the one tournament a year that every Ultimate player in Queensland and surrounds, from the greenest beginner to the most broken oldie, can get into.

If you can't find a team, don't worry, we'll find one for you.

And to Captains looking to fill out their list, lets start the spruik with these fine hunks of flesh, currently making themselves available on the "Looking for a team" list:

Name: Hugh O
Halibut Number: 3
Quote: "Will do dance for a team or spare change."
Position: Prefer top, but will be bottom if required.

Name: Hamish P
Halibut Number: I don't know.
Quote: "Gonna catch a big one!"
Position: Schlong.

Name: Simon U
Halibut Number: A few. They're all a bit blurry.
Quote: "I want to play hard, party hard n b hard"
Position: Snipey.


Any offers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Keith CS for sale yet?

wetnose said...

I'm starting up a team using all the outcasts from other team, so if you want to be part of that email me. liam dot gillions at svp dot com dot au

Anonymous said...

SURLY all you need to to do pull a halibut team together is GET 5 WOMEN!

wetnose said...

well i didnt say that i only wanted guys to email me. im definately after women as well.

Simon Talbot said...

Currently my team has 6 women and 3 men. But apparently my captain "has it under control." I think we're doing some sneaky stealth-roster shit.