Thursday, October 11, 2007

PTD or PTP?

After a big event like Mixed Nationals, many people talk about PTD or Post-Tournament Depression. That is, after the highs of a whole weekend or more of fun Ultimate, catching up with friends, being away from home and dancing or drinking or both a hell of a lot, its tough to go back to everyday life, and lethargy sets in.

So what am I doing wrong? Instead of PTD, I suffer Post Tournament Panic! Coming back from Mixed Nats, I've got this huge list of stuff to get done. I mean its Thursday now and I still haven't unpacked my suitcase!

So the blog's been a little quiet. But here's a photo of the Supreme Bad-Ass Overlord of Queensland Ultimate, Mr Dusty Czok:


And the Super Happy Lounge Lizards - 21st at Mixed Nats 2007!

3 comments:

Chris Cunliffe said...

I often find that "during" tournaments I get a little depressed often thinking about how I sort of lose touch of what is happening back in real life and how the other plans and goals I had been working towards are being put on the back burner whilst competing at the tournament.

But then when I get home I'm often too exhausted to get straight back into reality and often find it takes a day or two of doing nothing before I'm back in the swing of things.

So I suffer PTD as well as DTD.

Anonymous said...

Dusty is the muthafuckin' king, I tell ya! The muthafuckin' KING!

Anonymous said...

The Lizards are certainly more attractive than Booty (except for Bretty of course).