Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now On Sale

I'm looking forward to the QUDA Bash in four weeks.

Maylin has announced that tickets are now available from Molly, Shawn and the divine Ms Maylin herself.

As per usual in Ultimate circles, it really helps organisers if you buy early. As an organiser-type myself, I can say that the biggest source of pain in doing these things is doubt. You spend weeks thinking "Will people come? What if it all goes to shit? Why hasn't Buzz or Chaddy or Huddy or Eirrean bought their tickets yet? Oh why did I agree to do this?"

Yes, only you can prevent Maylin-angst, by buying a ticket asap.

Checkout the QUDA website (link on the right) for more info.

1 comment:

Jangles said...

havent bought one yet coz i have no money. However once the Afda pays me i might splash out.