Sunday, August 12, 2007

Adelaide and Ethics

Just two links today because I'm kinda busy!

How the Adelaide teams went at Halibut
Yes, I know I have only done a quarter of my Halibut reviewing, but you can keep blaming Dusty for not sending me the stuff (although perhaps I have set myself up for it by raising expectations after being so successful in getting all the previews done).

I should also add that the SAFDA website is pretty cool. One little feature I like (one that's shared with Ulti-talk) is that once logged in you can get a rough idea of who else has logged in recently or is just browsing.

Interesting Research on Ethics and Sport
This link was posted over at rec.sport.disc, and while there's always limits to what you can extrapolate research out too (and I should add the research in my mind isn't presented terribly clearly on the website) it highlights something that I think we feel intuitively about traditional sport in general, but is useful for Ultimate players in thinking about why we play the game we play.

No comments: