Friday, March 07, 2008

BPL Round 3 Results



Wins by Passion and Lovers move them up the table as the UQ Semester kicks into gear. Messy stays on top while Dojo slip one. Rawhide and Slippery continue to look for that first success, but they're head to head next week, so one should come away with some points.


All fees and rosters should be settled before the start of the game next week, or forfeits will accrue (remember one team was docked last season I think).
In addition to not peeing on the field now that we have the toilets unlocked, I understand TD Jon also asks other bodily functions to be conducted indoors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BPL tips:

Passion over Messy
Dojo over Lovers
Rawhide over Slippry

So I'm predicting a bad night for the bugger's outfits.

Anonymous said...

I agree with gref but I'm gonna agree with gref. I'd like to say lovers will get over dojo but after playing them both dojo is really a storng team at the moment.

Anonymous said...

i feel foolish after reading that