Monday, January 23, 2006

Top 10 Brisbane Men

Who are the Top 10 Brisbane Men ever to have played the great game we call Ultimate Disc? ("Brisbane Men" refers to players who learnt how to play the game here in sunny Brisbane. )

I have only been around in Brisbane for a few years so don't claim to be able to make an authoritive list, but I have put together my own version of the top 10 based on players I have seen play (in no particular order).

Roger Bralow (I'm not sure if he is actually a Brisbanite though)
Chris "Buzz" Burwell
Giles Deshon
aL Don
Sean Flanagan
Mike Nield
Jonathon "Pottsy" Potts
Jason Ray
Mat Ryan
Anthony "Sol" Solomon

Who have I missed? Who is in your Top 10?

Note: I have not worried about positions exactly, just who was the best - so if you think Brisbane has had 10 great handlers and no good longs - then that would be your top 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb Sim?