Thursday, October 02, 2008

Good Morning

Today's idea: I wonder how many people would be interested in some morning Ultimate?

With Summer arriving, the mornings (at least in terms of the time from sunrise (currently 5.25am) to work-time) are getting longer, and its truly the coolest and nicest part of the day.

I reckon you could get a game happening from 6.15am to 7.30am, leaving plenty of time to get the rest of your day going. And you would have no trouble finding a convenient field - maybe even some shower access or near a coffee shop - as your only sporting competitors are the cyclists and boot campers.

I know it wouldn't float the boat of some (hello Johnny Mac). But assuming a reasonably convenient venue could be found, do you think you'd be interested?

2 comments:

wetnose said...

If it was somewhere in/near the city then I think it would be a great idea.

Tomsteve said...

but then I'd have to be up before the crack of noon!