Thursday, June 29, 2006

AU is Out Once Again

Hi readers,

The latest issue of Australian Ultimate went in the mail last week, and hopefully it will be up on the afda.com website asap (go to news, then newsletters to find it). Or you can email me and I'll send you a .pdf

Comments as always are welcome, either here or via email, or even in person. I think the Mythbusting article came off pretty well, and the Nats reports weren't bad. We gave a fair bit of space over to World Clubs volunteer recruitment because its pretty important to the success of the event (and the AFDA's future).

It seemed a little odd but I didn't have time at the moment, but it surprised me how few issues were sent out to Queenslanders. Possibly someone in QUDA isn't keeping the AFDA database up to date with fees paid etc (if you haven't had a fee payment noted against your afda number in the last six months then you drop off the postal list). It could also be that lots of Queenslanders have opted not to get a mailed copy. Anyway, remind me to ask someone.

Anyway, enjoy.

jdr

1 comment:

Rueben said...

Check out the awesome picture on the back - Wow - that guys is AMAZING!